Your Song entitled “Beautiful Girl” starting Septermber 12 on ABS-CBN

The promising team-up of Christian Bautista and Carmen Soo is now ready to grace the newest offering of Your Song entitled “Beautiful Girl” starting Septermber 12 on ABS-CBN.

The Asian Pop Idol and the Malaysian Sweetheart, both seen on Christian’s music video of “Afraid For Love To Fade” are now set to put their love team to a higher level in their newest project together which was generally shot in Malaysia.

“I think the first thing that struck me about Christian is that he’s such a gentleman and he’s a very nice guy. We share something in common and it’s fun working with him,” shares Carmen about his leading man.

“Actually, she’s not pretty…she’s beautiful. Very beautiful. Inside and out. She was easy to work with. Walang arte. Whatever we suggest she just does it,” says Christian pertaining to Carmen.

When asked about their roles. Christian said, “Basically, I’m a man in love with a heart problem, literally.” “And I am a woman in love with another man” adds Carmen.

A story that revolves around fate, letting go and falling in love again, “Your Song presents Beautiful Girl” is about a Malaysian girl played by Carmen who lost her boyfriend. His (Carmen’s boyfriend) heart was donated to a Filipino, portrayed by Christian Bautista, who has a major heart ailment.

As fate continues to conspire them both, Carmen will eventually see the image of his boyfriend through Christian’s personality. Trapped at the verge of letting go of the past and falling in love with a different person, Carmen finds her way back into love while throwing away bit by bit all the remnants of her past.

Christian, whose singing career is indeed flourishing, not only here in our country but also in Asia, admits that acting in “Your Song presents Beautiful Girl” is not easy for him. “I took an acting workshop a few weeks ago just to refresh myself again. But this is a challenge for me ‘coz it’s been a while since I acted so I have to make it good, I have to make it real. Let’s face it, I am a singer and I have done a few acting stints before but it’s like you have to remember again how you do it. Because you can only be good in one thing if you keep on doing it,” says the Asian Pop Idol.

“This is actually a heavy drama, a different story of love and serendipity. I actually fell in love for the story and I know that viewers will be falling for it too,” says Malaysian actress, Carmen Soo.

This stirring world class drama will surely captivate our hearts and touch our innermost emotions as “Your Song presents Beautiful Girl” begins on September 12, every Sunday afternoon after ASAP XV only on ABS-CBN.


0 comments:

Post a Comment