Sam Concepcion comes full circle as he topbills STAGES and Repertory Philippines’ production of Peter Pan

Ten years after being launched via the musical The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, Sam Concepcion comes full circle as he topbills STAGES and Repertory Philippines’ production of Peter Pan.


“Time flies so fast. I am now on my tenth year in showbiz,” declares the teen heartthrob. “I have my roots in theater, so it is just fitting that I celebrate my first decade in the business with Peter Pan.”

This production is also the first time that this version of Peter Pan, written by Stiles and Drewe and the late Willis Hall, will be staged in Asia. It relives Sir James Barrie’s timeless tale of the boy who never grew up.

“People can expect a lot of flying from Peter Pan,” says Sam. “It is a perfect show for the whole family.”

Aside from Sam, Peter Pan also stars Michael Williams as Hook, and ABS-CBN’s rising star Tippy Dos Santos (Idol, Shoutout) as Wendy with Cara Barredo as alternate. Jaime Del Mundo and Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo direct this production.

Undoubtedly, Sam is one of the most talented performers of this generation dabbling into acting for movies (Shake, Rattle and Roll 9, Cinco, Way Back Home), and TV series (Super Inggo, Walang Kapalit, I Love Betty La Fea and Good Vibes), performing (I’ll Find Your Heart 1 and 2, front act for Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift), recording (Sam Concepcion, Pop Class), and hosting and performing for TV (ASAP Rocks, Shoutout).

“Everything I have learned in my endeavors from the last decade, you will see when you watch Peter Pan,” enthuses Sam, who is being managed by STAGES and Star Magic. “This is one unforgettable show, so I hope everyone will catch this fun, fun show.”

Peter Pan goes onstage starting September 30-October 30 at the Meralco Theater. For tickets, call Ticketworld at 891-9999.





0 comments:

Post a Comment