Susan Roces considers her special guest appearance in the top-rating Primetime Bida series of ABS-CBN, “100 Days to Heaven,

Queen of Philippine Movies Susan Roces considers her special guest appearance in the top-rating Primetime Bida series of ABS-CBN, “100 Days to Heaven,” a miracle.


In an exclusive interview with the veteran actress, she admits that it is her wish to be a part of Madam Anna Manalastas’ (Coney Reyes/Xyriel Manabat) life.
“I am a fan of ‘100 Days to Heaven’ and I dreamed of being a part of the show. Just like a miracle, ‘100 Days to Heaven’ gave me a call and offered me the role of ‘Amelita,’ the much talked about mother of Anna Manalastas,” she quipped.
The veteran actress further shared, “It’s my pleasure to be a part of this series. Just like other fans, I always make it a point to watch the show every night and to update myself with the latest happenings in Anna Manalastas’ life.”
When asked about her personal view about Anna’s struggle in the show, Susan Roces stated, “It is very important for me to live my life according to God’s commandments. So when the time comes that I have to leave this world, I want to be prepared and worthy of being with Him in His kingdom.”
Witness how two mothers struggle to earn the forgiveness and trust of their daughters. Will Sophia find it in her heart to forgive her mother? Will Anna learn to forgive her own mother while earning her daughter’s forgiveness?

Don’t miss the exciting twists and turns in Madam Anna Manalastas’ life in “100 Days to Heaven,” weeknights after “TV Patrol” on ABS-CBN. For more updates, log on to www.100daystoheaven.tv, follow @100daystoheaven on Twitter, and ‘like’ www.facebook.com/100Days2Heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment