My Binondo Girl lead star Kim Chiu

My Binondo Girl lead star Kim Chiu is delighted with the warm support of the viewers in her top-rating primetime teleserye My Binondo Girl.

In the cover story of Chalk Magazine’s October 2011 issue, Kim quipped that all her hard work and preparation for the show, including her transformation as Yuan which takes a lot of time, has paid off. “I’m so happy that people appreciate the show and they accept me as I am.”

According to Kim, it takes about an hour to complete his guy makeover—30 minutes to put on her mustache and an extra 30 minutes to put on her boy wig.

In the article titled “Kim Possible,” the Primetime Princess also recounted that whenever she is dressed as Yuan, she feels like the whole set of My Binondo Girl is more relaxed. “When I’m a guy, people are more at ease with me. They’re comfortable around me and we even get to share the same dressing room because we’re all guys. We’ve all become closer.”

Will this ‘closeness’ remain when a new girl enters the life of Jade, Onyx (Jolo Revilla), Trevor (Matteo Guidicelli), and Andy (Xian Lim)?

Joining the power cast of My Binondo Girl are AiAi delas Alas, Cherry Pie Picache, Gina PareƱo, Ricardo Cepeda, Glydel Mercado, Richard Yap and Laureen Uy.

Don’t miss My Binondo Girl, weekdays after “100 Days to Heaven.” For more updates, log on to http://mybinondogirl.abs-cbn.com/ or follow my_binondogirl on Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment