Alyna Secrets Revealed!

The calm after the storm brings more trouble to the lead characters of the top-rating afternoon drama “Precious Hearts Romances Presents Alyna” led by Shaina Magdayao (Alyna), Jason Abalos (Dominic), Sid Lucero (Rex), and Kaye Abad (Lilet).

Dominic’s discovery that Alyna was taking care of his brother Rex in secret led him to a jealous rage that made him doubt Alyna’s love for him once again. In the coming days, Alyna will see Dominic come back to his cold and indifferent self, while Rex’s wife Lilet continue to be on her bad side.

This bump in Dominic and Alyna’s relationship will also cause a strain between their friends Patrick (Paul Jake Castillo) and Liza (Beauty Gonzalez), who were starting to get-along with each other after pretending to be a couple.

Can Alyna win back Dominic’s trust? Or will their fight further bring Dominic closer to his former girlfriend Lilet? Watch the exciting developments on “Alyna,” weekdays at 4:30pm on ABS-CBN’s Hapontastic.

While a storm just hit “Alyna,” it has been all sunny for Sid, who is fresh from New York after attending the 2010 International Emmy Awards.

Sid walked the red carpet in the prestigious event, where he bumped into big-time TV personalities such as former American Idol Simon Cowell.

“He was very nice and gave me a couple of seconds of his time to take a photo…a few seconds of my life that I will never forget,” Sid shared. He said he also didn’t waste time and roamed the streets of the place famously known as the “City that never sleeps.”

Though he didn’t get to bring home the Best Actor trophy for his performance in “Dahil May Isang Ikaw,” Sid still brought honor to the country just by being nominated. Sid said hearing his name among the nominees gave him such an incredible feeling.

“I was muttering the name of the actor I wanted to win the whole time. And true enough, his name was called. When I heard his name the first thing that came into my mind was “holy cow, I still can’t believe I’m here,” he said.

With his Emmy experience, Sid said he realized how happy he is to have chosen this profession. “I love my job. I may lose all, even the job itself, but my love for it can never be taken away,” he said.

Catch Sid’s amazing acting prowess with the country’s other bright young actors Shaina Magdayao, Jason Abalos, and Kaye Abad in the afternoon drama of primetime caliber, “Precious Hearts Romances Presents Alyna” from Monday to Friday after “Juanita Banana” on ABS-CBN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment